Friday, March 28, 2014

Darling Diva Polish- One of a kind Sample #29

Today I have a very special, one of a kind polish from Darling Diva Polish in the form of Sample #29. I don't like to taunt and tease you with unattainable polishes, so I will reveal the silver lining before I talk about how glorious this lovely is. Darling Diva has been offering up OOAK samples on Fridays (with a few gaps in between) for a little while now so you too have a chance to snag a special bottle of polish for yourself, yay!!
 
Now on to the lacquer at hand (hehe, it really is on my hands!). Sample #29 is flecked with violet flakes all suspended in a bright icy blue holographic polish. I loved that the holo was so strong and that the presence of the violet flakes didn't drown out the flame.
 
 
Here is 2 coats topped with one coat of fast dry top coat. You can really see just how holo this baby is, and if you look at the bottle in this photo you can see the violet flecks glinting throughout.
 
 

Once I got this baby in the sunshine the color just came to life. I love what a perfect and unique blue this was, I certainly own nothing like it in my stash!

And while the flakies were coy in the sunshine, I can say they were most definitely present in regular, indoor lighting.
 
See the sparks? Eeee, I love it!
 
 
I just adored the vibrancy of this polish and how the purple flakes just kicked it up to the next level. Application was a breeze and dry time was on spot. Don't forgot that while this is a one of a kind, Darling Diva does restock these on random Friday's so be sure to like them on Facebook and keep your peepers peeled on their Big Cartel site! Until next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment