Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Darling Diva Polish "Dreams"

Hey there blogging world!

There are some things that are good no matter when. This polish was released a while back but I have to warn you- it's still available AND it's just as gorgeous as ever. I'll be showing you "Dreams" from Darling Diva Polish and the White Witch Collection and you can drink in this glorious periwinkle holo along with me. 

Goodness. Gracious. The first thing I noticed about this ethereal color is how different it shows in all kinds of lighting. It does lean a tad on the purple side when you photograph it but I promise it's a stunning periwinkle color in real life. Application was effortless and dry time was a breeze. All photos show 2 coats no top coat. 


Here you can see why I said it leans purple. Especially on me in the sun. But I could not look away! So much perfect. So much. 

This last photo is what it really looks like! I had to snap this photo in my car with the light tint for it to show its true form on my camera. Still, so freaking holo and stunning and I can't stop loving it. This polish has such great depth and I feel like it has a secret laser beam pigment or something that's just drawing me in to the beauty. 

If you've never used a Darling Diva before I highly suggest you take your buns (or fingers) over to her store www.darlingdivapolish.bigcartel.com and get some because they're highly underrated in my opinion! Their customer service rocks and their shipping is the fastest I have ever received from an indie maker. Not to mention the color and finish selection along with the formula. Just go and buy, treat yo self!

Until next time! 

2 comments: