Thursday, August 7, 2014

Elevation Polish "Pointless Forest 2"

Hello there! 

If you've seen my instagram or blog you know I love me a good holo. So much that sometimes I forget there are other gorgeous finishes out there to use. I was browsing my collection and "Pointless Forest 2" by Elevation Polish jumped out and said "Wear me please, wear me now Desiree" and I caved. Here are the results.


I just adore the base color jelly on this. It's a green leaning teal that comes off kind jade to me and I love it. A lot of depth as well and the iridescent glitters just dance around in there all happy and shiny. 


Here you can really see how reflective the iridescent pieces are and how the small green/blue glitters add a hint of mystery. 

As far as application goes it was to be expected that a jelly would be a tad thick. This one was super easy to work with and above shows 2 coats. It did dry down matte so I added a shiny top coat (though the matte looked totally awesome) to get the glossy look. If you've never checked her out before, the link to Elevation is www.elevationpolish.bigcartel.com and be prepared to be in awe of all the colors offered there. The price point is sweet too so you can feel a tad less guilt when you buy a lot of pretties! Thank you all so much for reading.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment